Sunday, August 16, 2009

Helsinki 10




If you for some reason happen to find yourself in Helsinki I highly recommend popping over to Helsinki 10, a concept store that has opened since I was here last. The place is fabulous and when I visited yesterday with my friend and Finnish makeup artist Saara we found ourselves oohing and aahing over practically ever piece in the store. Jeremy Scott, Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens, Comme des Garcons, Vivienne Westwood and lovely, lovely Tsumori Chisato -- just to name a few! I fell in love with an amazing giant cashmere sweater and will be going back to visit it and mull it over tomorrow before heading back to NYC. This store also introduced me to the amazing shoes of Finnish designer Minna Parikka -- must check out her flagship store here tomorrow as well.

No comments: