Friday, February 13, 2009

ken rules



Ken Pao is a really talented photographer and a really great friend to pretty much all the members to TG. And he introduced me to my favorite restaurant in the world, which I am now addicted to. I think they put crack in the food. But that is beside the point! New York Magazine's The Cut has featured his story from the current issue of Noi.se mag as having the "best shirt" -- courtesy of Norma Kamali. It is a cool shirt. But it's way cooler because Ken shot it.




Just for fun I ran a Cornify on the NY Mag page. Unfortunately you can't really control where the unicorns go -- I was hoping they wouldn't go right over his image but oh well. Unicorns will do what they want.

Go Ken!!!

1 comment:

ken@kenpao.com said...

yayayayayay! i think the unicorns make the pic!!