Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost Famous

That's a good movie. Anyway, every once in awhile I check the website stats and notice that people are finding my portfolio website through sites I've never heard of. I looked at a few today and saw that some sites have been featuring my work and the work of TG as a whole. This brought up the whole debate that was on A Photo Editor today about usage rights on blogs, etc, which is an issue for me both as a photographer and as the author of this very blog. My main concern with the sites featured below is that one somehow got hold of some very old images of mine to showcase, as well as that that particular site blew up images really large causing mega-pixellation. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. The web is kind of a free for all, and as as long as we're all credited I'm not going to get upset as if a print magazine used images without permission.

First up is Fashion Indie mag. This one has a voting feature, although it is unclear what one is voting for. But hey, vote away!

Second is De Mode, about 1/2way down the page.

No comments: