Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Obsessed!!



I'm taking some time out from harassing everyone to register to vote to talk about my other passion, Makeup. I just used the most amazing nail polish I've ever seen from one of my favorite makeup lines, OCC. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics have come out with some fantastic colors and they go on beautifully and dry quickly. My favs? Blackboard, Inky and Rhythm Box.

Ok, so what else makes Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics an awesome company? All of their products are Vegan, they use absolutely NO Animal-Derived Ingredients (like Lanolin, Beeswax or Carmine). They're 100% animal cruelty free and the owner David is the bees knees.

I also had a chance to try OCC's new tinted lip balms at Fashion Week and I can't wait till they come out!!

1 comment:

TeamGenius said...

the bee's knees, haha! love it!